找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 553|回复: 1

[招聘信息] 【500强外资通讯公司】急聘Software Design Engineer (Java)(北京)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-17 13:45:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Software Design Engineer (Java)

Description

Responsibilities:
• Design and maintain test automation application
• Write technical documents, e.g. Implementation Proposal, Low Level Design, Test Specification ,etc
• Write cods in Java, perform unit test, function test and regression test
• Efficiently communicate with team members and engineers from other countries for trouble shooting and requirements collection

Qualifications

• BS in Computer Science or Telecom, MS is preferred
• Good object oriented design thinking
• Excellent skill in Java coding (candidates without Java experience but with excellent coding skill in other OO language like C++ or C#  is also acceptable, candidates with only GUI development or website development experience using Java will NOT be taken into consideration)
• Familiar with HTML and java script
• Skilled in operation under Unix/Linux OS
• Good independent trouble shooting skills
• Good communication skills and other human skills
• Fluent in oral & written English, be able to fluently discuss technical issues with oversea engineers and correctly understand their ideas
• Trust worthy, have good consciousness of responsibility and continuously improving working efficiency
• Be an open and active team player, be able to work in an  extremely fast pace and handle emergent issues
• Have basic knowledge about telecommunication techniques

有兴趣请联系
Icey Luan

Mail:iceyluan@gmail.com
Msn:luanlu719@hotmail.com
52RD网友  发表于 2019-1-29 09:32:08
Hello there,

My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at 52rd.com promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?

We are in the midst of updating our broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. Our resource links are manually approved allowing us to mark a link as a do-follow link as well
If you may be interested please in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.

Thanks,
Aly
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52RD我爱研发网 ( 沪ICP备2022007804号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 07:25 , Processed in 0.046794 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.