招聘职位

Wireless WAN Hardware Engineer-Mobile PC Design Project

发布日期:2005-06-07工作地点:北京市
招聘人数:若干学    历:本科
工作年限:二年以上薪水范围:面议
外语要求:英语 熟练接受简历语言:中文或英文

职位描述:
Responsibilities:

1-The Intel Corporate Technology Group(CTG) in Beijing/China is looking for highly motivated senior wireless WAN hardware engineer to join our team to work on Mobile PC Design Project.

2-The Hardware Wireless WAN (Wide Area Network) Engineer is expected to develop key hardware components required to enable Wireless WAN communication features in the mobile platforms and for future processor and chipset products.

3-The immediate tasks for the successful candidate is to architect and develop PC Card/ExpressCard form factor adapters with component vendors. This person will prepare the adapter hardware specifications, SOW, associated design documentations and system level validation plans as well as executing the plans.

4-The right candidate will also drive the component & system level certification processes. This engineer will have some background in RF design and aware of the antenna design and placement issues in a mobile platform.

Qualifications:

1-We're looking for a candidate with a positive, "can do", and team-oriented attitude. Demonstrated commitment to task, self-motivated, and customer orientation are required behavioral skills.

2-A results-oriented track record of delivering high quality code on time is required.

3-A track record of creating, developing, and maintaining relationships with other
Intel groups is required.

4-Excellent verbal, written, presentation and customer interaction skills are required. Specific knowledge of Windows 2000 / XP, Bluetooth, 802.11 (Wi-Fi),802.16 (WiMAX),802.20 Mobile voice/data networks like GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/W-CDMA,
CDMA 1xRTT etc., adapter interfaces (PCI-E, USB, Serial), notebook system, chipset and processor architecture are required.

5-Understanding of notebook power management is highly desired. Occasional travel may be required.

6-BSEE with at least 5 years of experience or MSEE with 03 years experience is required or PhD in EE/CS with 02 year experience is required.
How to Apply On Line

Motivated Candidates please click the following link:
1. www.intel.com/jobs/china/submit
2. Read the five questions and their according answers carefully.
3. Click Questions 4: How do I make sure my resume gets to Intel China?
4. Click “Submit Your Resume” in Answers.
5. Paste your ENGLISH resume and cover letter.
6. Click “Next Step” and enter your information. Please remember to type the job requisition number that you like to apply.
7. Please be sure to type according job requisition number in your resume and make sure that you submit only English resume.
发表于 2005-6-9 10:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
薪水应该不错吧
发表于 2005-6-21 14:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
<P>I have an interview with Intel in coming week for circuit design engineer position at shanghai,Can anyone let me know what questions they will ask or share you interview experience with Intel.</P><P>Thank You very much in Advance</P>
发表于 2005-7-29 11:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
can anyone gei me some example of english resume ?
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52RD我爱研发网 ( 沪ICP备2022007804号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:01 , Processed in 0.051573 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.