找回密码
 注册
搜索
楼主: Boway

[讨论] 屏亮对射频的干扰很大,9个DB,确认了是屏的MIPI干扰,改怎么解决?

[复制链接]
52RD网友  发表于 2023-11-14 07:47:46
Hi, who's currently handling your SEO efforts at 52rd.com?

The reason I ask is because, in our work with clients like Leadailty.com, we've achieved remarkable results, including a 38% increase in users within just two months.

I'd love to offer you a complimentary website audit for 52rd.com to showcase how we could enhance your SEO performance. No strings attached, no pressure – just an opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Sophie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No longer want to receive emails? Unsubscribe at serpace.com/opt-out
1270 N Marine Corps Dr, Ste 101 - 2021 96913-4331

52RD网友  发表于 2023-11-15 22:51:00
Hello 52rd.com team

93% of US small businesses face challenges with social media presence, small business owners are limited in terms of time and budget.

We’ve recently helped GKHair by +90% sales growth from social media & influencers collabs in 4 months.

If you're a B2B business we can provide appointments using targeted Linkedin outreach.

Let’s have a call tomm 12p?

Big regards
Tanveer Hassan

Please check my ratings: Upwork.com/freelancers/~01d8e1dd1d85beb26b

*Reply with your domain to unsubscribe.

52RD网友  发表于 2023-11-15 23:24:55
It's a transformative experience to suddenly have a life where the freedom to choose your path is in your hands, and prosperity is your constant companion.

Picture this: waking up every morning with the freedom to craft your day as you desire, surrounded by success and fulfillment.

Proven Success: With a track record spanning over two decades, the Affiliate Domination Formula has consistently propelled affiliates toward financial freedom. Your success is not just a possibility; it's a guarantee.

The Affiliate Domination Formula is exactly how we did it. And we’re going to share it with you for just $1.99 !

The Affiliate Domination Formula is not just a program; it's a lifestyle and by joining forces with us, you become an integral part of a movement dedicated to empowering individuals to live life on their terms.

The Time to Act is Now, your legendary life starts with a single step. Visit the exclusive link [down-range-affiliate-domination-formula.gr-site.com] to capitalize on the opportunity to shape your destiny.

Let's redefine success together!

Down Range

52RD网友  发表于 2023-12-30 20:18:51
Supercharge Your Lead Generation: Unleash a Flood of Leads with These Strategies

Optimize Your Social Presence: Maximize your social media pages to create an irresistible online presence.
Compelling Content is King: Craft engaging, clickable content that offers real value to your audience on social media platforms.
Strategic Ads for Targeting: Design targeted ads to reach the right audience, increasing the likelihood of lead generation.
Leverage Proven Lead Generation Tactics: Implement social media lead generation tactics that work, as suggested by experts.
Harness the Power of Social Media: Utilize effective social media lead generation strategies that contribute significantly to business growth.

Time to Grow!!!

The Down Range Team.

subscribe here for :
down-range-affiliate-domination-formula.gr-site.com

52RD网友  发表于 2024-1-12 15:07:16
Hi, I noticed a few problems affecting your website on Google, is this a good place to send them?

52RD网友  发表于 2024-1-26 10:09:00
Hey, I noticed your website isn't using AI yet, can I send over something that I think would help?

52RD网友  发表于 2024-1-27 04:33:38
Hi, this is Alex with Offshore Wolf, I was just looking at the service section of your website and specifically thought of reaching out to you.

We provide full time virtual support to businesses like yours and with us you can hire a full time virtual assistant for just $99 a week.

You heard it right, a full time 40 hours a week virtual employee for just $99 a week.

A full time 40 hour a week VA means you get a dedicated VA who works full time exclusively for you and your company without juggle between different clients.

Our VAs are fluent in English, industry trained, and work side by side with your team on the timezone of your choice.

Not just that, you can onboard our VAs as your own employee and communicate with our VA as you wish, whether that be on Slack, CRM or even smoke signals, how you wish to communicate, it's entirely upto you.

Your team can interview our VAs, check their portfolios, and trial task them without paying a single dollar, meaning you'd only pay once our VAs actually start working for your company.

On top of everything, we are a US based company based meaning we accept all major credit/debit cards.

If you're interested, please send a simple 'YES' and I'll wire one of our team members to speak with you.

52RD网友  发表于 2024-2-3 06:03:57
Can I send you something to help your website use AI?

52RD网友  发表于 2024-2-17 22:48:04
Have you noticed your website's performance problems?

52RD网友  发表于 2024-3-6 17:07:39
Hi, I redesign free websites/ systems to build up my portfolio, interested? if so reply "yes"

52RD网友  发表于 2024-3-18 18:38:13
Hello dear 52rd.com manager,

I'm reaching out from Promocrown, a company specializing in website monetization strategies.

We are interested in potentially purchasing some of your website traffic.

We offer a straightforward arrangement where we pay weekly, with a low minimum revenue requirement of just $25.

If this opportunity interests you, please visit promocrown.com/monetize/ for more information.

There, you can find details about our partnership program and how we can work together to maximize your website's revenue potential.

Looking forward to hearing from you and discussing this further.

Best regards,

Juliann
Business Development Director

52RD网友  发表于 2024-3-24 14:16:37
Hi,

Apologies for reaching out via your contact form, but we believe you might be interested in exploring additional revenue opportunities for 52rd.com through your website traffic.

We offer $3 CPM ( per thousand impressions ) for traffic from the USA, $2 CPM for traffic from the UK, $1.60 for traffic from Canada, and $0.20 for traffic from any other country.

Unlike most monetization programs, you'll get weekly payments, and you only need a minimum balance of $25 to get paid.

Feel free to explore and test our demo page at the following link: promocrown.com/monetize-demo-page

Then, If you're prepared to cash in on your website traffic, simply register here: promocrown.com/monetize

Thank you for your time and have a great day,

Juliann
Marketing Director

52RD网友  发表于 2024-3-31 21:41:47
Could you clarify your cost structure?

Sven, Shumway

3276 Shearwood Forest Drive, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, United States.

If you do not wish to receive further emails from us.

Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for your request to be processed.

If you have received this communication in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

52RD网友  发表于 2024-4-4 06:07:49
Could you give me with a list of your company's executives or governing body?

Kieran, Archdall

3325 Hickory Ridge Road, Jackson, MS 39216, United States.

If you do not wish to receive further emails from us.

Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for your request to be processed.

If you have received this communication in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

52RD网友  发表于 2024-4-11 17:37:43
Dear Valued Reader,

Imagine unlocking a treasure trove of digital marketing tools and strategies that could catapult your online presence to stellar heights. "Discover 384 Essential Tools" is your free gateway to mastering SEO, social media, email marketing, and more. This comprehensive guide is packed with insights designed to elevate your digital strategy from good to extraordinary.

Don't miss out on transforming your digital journey. Grab your free copy now at ebooklesson.com and start paving the path to unparalleled online success.

Wishing you the best in your digital marketing endeavors
Kandi

52RD网友  发表于 2024-4-16 06:29:33
Hello,

I know you’re very busy, but browsing your website I've got a vision how I could bring you more clients from the internet because this is something I already did before for a company like yours.

If 15 minutes of your time isn’t too much to ask, then maybe we could jump on a quick Skype chat to discuss this?

Thanks for consideration,

Dante

email: DanteHighRevenue@proton.me
company: High Revenue

52RD网友  发表于 2024-4-19 06:19:11
Hey I noticed you guys aren't leveraging artificial intelligence here, reply "AI" if you wish to talk about it

52RD网友  发表于 7 天前
Hi, Are you looking to get more leads from your website?

I was checking out your site 52rd.com and noticed a cool opportunity
to increase the number of new leads your website receives.

Didn’t want to overload you with a long email so I put together a short
video to show you exactly what I found that can double your new contacts.

Respond "yes" if you want me to send it to you. Let me know :)

Thanks,
Emily

Opt out of future messages by replying to the message and saying opt out.
52rd.com

52RD网友  发表于 3 天前
DO YOU WANT MORE BUSINESS ? GET on TOP of the NEAR-ME Results to Crush Competition.Drive more calls ,more clicks and more leads.
Increase Traffic & sales fast
Multi-keyword Map Rankings
Image Optimization
FUlly Automated  Tracking and Reporting
40 Super Citations
Full 9 Point Google Business Profile Optimization
To Schedule a demo of the most robust reporting on the market: You will see
Animated 7x7 mile grid reports
grraph compare by ,week , month and year
PPC cost per click value of each keyword
Global account overview
Automatic Montly reports
This is the only tool that tracks NEAR ME  keywords
Schedule your Demo now
See reults in as little as 30 Days
respond  that you are intrested and someone will call you to set up a good  time for the Demo

52RD网友  发表于 前天 19:56
Hi,

Are you seeking a top-notch domain name for your business ?

Perhaps this one fits the bill for you?
lastminutetripdeals.com

Could you inform me if you have any interest?

Thank you and have a great day,

Selma

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52RD我爱研发网 ( 沪ICP备2022007804号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 18:41 , Processed in 0.046658 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.