找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 4094|回复: 9

How to write a good resume

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-12 11:04:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
For people that English as second language, this might help you to outline your resume. i just thought that resume is really important. every job field that you are going to its gonna require a resume. at least 95% of them do. i hope this will be helpful to anyone who has trouble outlining its resume. and i found a sample picture of a resume.
Writing a resume in English can be very different than in your native tongue. The following how to outlines a standard resume format.
Here's How:
1.First, take notes on your work experience - both paid and unpaid, full time and part time. Write down your responsibilities, job title and company information. Include everything!
2.Take notes on your education. Include degree or certificates, major or course emphasis, school names and courses relevant to career objectives.
3.Take notes on other accomplishments. Include membership in organizations, military service and any other special accomplishments.
4.From the notes, choose which skills are transferable (skills that are similar) to the job you are applying for - these are the most important points for your resume.
5.Begin resume by writing your full name, address, telephone number, fax and email at the top of the resume.
6.Write an objective. The objective is a short sentence describing what type of work you hope to obtain.
7.Begin work experience with your most recent job. Include the company specifics and your responsibilities - focus on the skills you have identified as transferable.
8.Continue to list all of your work experience job by job progressing backwards in time. Remember to focus on skills that are transferable.
9.Summarize your education, including important facts (degree type, specific courses studied) that are applicable to the job you are applying for.
10.Include other relevant information such as languages spoken, computer programming knowledge etc. under the heading: Additional Skills
11.Finish with the phrase: REFERENCES Available upon request
12.Your entire resume should ideally not be any longer than one page. If you have had a number of years of experience specific to the job you are applying for, two pages are also acceptable.
13.Spacing: ADDRESS (center of page in bold) OBJECTIVE double space EXPERIENCE double space EDUCATION double space ADDITIONAL SKILLS double space REFERENCES. Left align everything except name/address.
Tips:
Use dynamic action verbs such as: accomplished, collaborated, encouraged, established, facilitated, founded, managed, etc.
Do NOT use the subject "I", use tenses in the past. Except for your present job. Example: Conducted routine inspections of on site equipment.
发表于 2007-6-15 00:52:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thinks fro  you tell us this information ,it is very useful for us .
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-20 14:15:52 | 显示全部楼层
sign[br]<p align=right><font color=red>+1 RD币</font></p>
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-19 00:35:08 | 显示全部楼层
tks
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-26 15:58:46 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-27 10:14:42 | 显示全部楼层
3Q
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-5 17:48:30 | 显示全部楼层
3q[em02]
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-2 17:43:43 | 显示全部楼层
just say thanks can't express mine thankfulness
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-20 09:34:28 | 显示全部楼层
I can't agree more. thanks
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-6 09:18:25 | 显示全部楼层
很好,很好
点评回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52RD我爱研发网 ( 沪ICP备2022007804号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:44 , Processed in 0.049110 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.