帮忙介绍一下网络操作模式吧,谢谢啦
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-16 10:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
<P>是不是我没有表达清楚问题呀,</P><P>期待中啊</P>
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-13 12:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

network operate in mode I 是表示哪种操作模式啊

Network Operation Modes
The network may provide co-ordination of paging for circuit-switched and packet-switched services.
Paging co -ordination means that the network sends paging messages for circuit-switched services on
the same channel as used for packet-switched services, i.e., on the GPRS paging channel or on the
GPRS traffic channel, and the MS needs only to monitor that channel. Three network operation modes
are defined.
·  Network operation mode I: the network sends a CS paging message for a GPRS-attached MS,
either on the same channel as the GPRS paging channel (i.e., the packet paging channel or the
CCCH paging channel), or on a GPRS traffic channel. This means that the MS needs only to
monitor one paging channel, and that it receives CS paging messages on the packet data channel
when it has been assigned a packet data channel.
·  Network operation mode II: the network sends a CS paging message for a GPRS-attached MS on
the CCCH paging channel, and this channel is also used for GPRS paging. This means that the
MS needs only to monitor the CCCH paging channel, but that CS paging continues on this paging
channel even if the MS has been assigned a packet data channel.
·  Network operation mode III: the network sends a CS paging message for a GPRS-attached MS on
the CCCH paging channel, and sends a GPRS paging message on either the packet paging
channel (if allocated in the cell) or on the CCCH paging channel. This means that an MS that
wants to receive pages for both circuit-switched and packet-switched services shall monitor both
paging channels if the packet paging channel is allocated in the cell. No paging co-ordination is
performed by the network.
点评回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-6 16:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
<P>简单的说
模式1 网络有Gs接口 电路分组寻呼均有SGSN发出,MS 只需监听PPCH 可进行IMSI GPRS联合附着.
模式2 网络没有Gs接口,分组寻呼由SGSN发出,电路寻呼由MSC发出(A接口),MS只需监听PCH, 进行IMSI,GPRS独立附着.
模式3 网络没有Gs接口,分组寻呼由SGSN发出,电路寻呼由MSC发出(A接口),MS需监听PCH(电路寻呼)和PPCH(分组寻呼).进行IMSI,GPRS独立附着.</P><P>现在一般的网络都应该是模式1</P>
点评回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52RD我爱研发网 ( 沪ICP备2022007804号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:25 , Processed in 0.044519 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.