找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 944|回复: 1

[讨论] encoder/decoder

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-8-20 10:18:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
hi, everyone !

well...i'm thinking of a system for a project. basically the idea goes like this: for the transmission part; it consists of RF Tx module, encoder and dip switch. the dip switch will set the transmitter address, rite ? this address has to match with the address of the decoder circuit at the Rx.

at the Rx, it will receive the data/signal from the Tx. if no error or unmatched address, the data/signal will be decoded by the decoder. the data will be filtered (what kind of noise filter actually could be used ?) & stabilized. then the data/signal will be used as the i/p (to the microcontroller) to trigger some control unit.

since my knowledge is limited on this, the questions are:

a)is it the encoder/decoder is for security only...in term of receiving only the correct signal & to prevent the interference of unwanting signal for the above situation ?

b)how bout the dip switch ? i'm kind of blur bout it.how it works actually...with the encoder/decoder..in term of the setting certain address for the signal (RF).
发表于 2005-9-7 14:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
<P>you'd better select some IC company and tell them your idea,then their application engineer will give u some useful suggestion.</P>
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52RD我爱研发网 ( 沪ICP备2022007804号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:09 , Processed in 0.050091 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.